January 1, 2010

I'm back

When I started this blog in early 2007, I intended for it to be a sounding board for my struggles with bipolar disorder and alcoholism. I'm not sure how I managed to forget my password to blogger as well as the email account I set up on Yahoo, but I did it. I never meant to stop writing, I just couldn't get into the account.

Then, out of the blue and almost 3 years later . . .I remembered! I just completed deleting 3 years of spam comments scattered throughout my unguarded posts. But, in addition to the spam, were legitimate comments and emails from several people that share my viewpoints. I'm sorry I didn't respond. I just couldn't. To those that sent me email and made comments . .. please forgive me!!! . . .I hope that you understand I was not purposefully ignoring you!!

Not a lot has changed with my condition. I'm still as bipolar as ever. But, the marriage took a beating and I am now separated from my husband. I also managed to aquire a DUI and am dealing with all of the legal hassles that come along with it.

I won't try to catch you up on the last three years of my life in a single post. But, check back and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I'm so glad I remembered that password!

No comments: